Old Car Junkyards

-

ethan santin

Buck eye jim you gotta go
Reaction score
Hey there,

Wanted to ask anybody for recommendations of any old car junkyards they have visited in northern California area/Bay area. Looking for somewhere where I can find old a bodies and pick stuff off of them that I might need or just some where to browse really.

Thank you

If you have the time, go to Google maps and look at satellite imagery.

Look for the tell tale signs of a car hoard

Good luck

Here in northern co there are 3 old wrecking yards that still have some mopars

Hey there,

Wanted to ask anybody for recommendations of any old car junkyards they have visited in northern California area/Bay area. Looking for somewhere where I can find old a bodies and pick stuff off of them that I might need or just some where to browse really.

Thank you
No such thing as "old car junkyards" what you must be thinking of, around here anymore, in Northern Commiefornia.
All self serv wrecking yards are the Pick-N-Pull's or similar named yards that compete with the Pick-N-Pull's.
30, 40, 50, year old Mopars, or cars of other makes, and models, don't show up anymore.
Very rare, if one hits those yards, anymore, in this modern, day and age.

Pick-n-Pull

Here's the Pick-N-Pull web page, if you don't already know of it.
The only old cars that are out, right now, are a 69 Dart, and a 63 Valiant.
Very, very, unusual in having cars like this at any of the PNP's.

Last edited:
Good luck, Ethan. We have a couple here in Georgia that are quite famous and have been on all the TV car shows. Problem is since they now think they're "famous" you can imagine what they think their stuff is worth. I'm sure if there are any in your area, things are about the same. You might try placing a want ad in the classifieds here and asking for exactly what you're looking for. We have a lot of members on this site.

Last edited:
90s cars are considered "old cars" these days and most yards around here are purging and crushing out the 90s cars. Anything older than that is gone, unless you know people or get on the internet.

Mopar City -Oregon Ill. 1-800-426-HEMI . They will ship anything you need ...

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

90s cars are considered "old cars" these days and most yards around here are purging and crushing out the 90s cars. Anything older than that is gone, unless you know people or get on the internet.
Right.....and I'm still having a REALLY hard time accepting that, because I consider anything about 84 and newer a "newer" car. LMAO

Big M is up Interstate 5 just south or Maxwell, CA.
It wouldn't hurt to post up a "Want To Buy" thread. Some of us are sitting on stashes of parts. I have several rear seat cores and other interior parts.

Last edited:
-
Back