-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to buy guitars and amps from the 60's, that were "Made in Japan"....(some in Italy too)......Lots of brand names, made by just a few factories.

Teisco, Silvertone, Aria, Norma, Kent, Kawai, Heit, Mosrite, Supro, Audition, Prestige, Goya, Harmony, Vox, Decca, Kingston, Danelectro, etc...etc.... Many have no name on them or might be missing a nameplate.

Amps from the same period. No basket cases, unless they have nice parts (no rusted wrecks or split bodies).

Send pics and asking prices to [email protected] ........ Doc

Examples...

Norma.JPG

audition_helfigur.JPG

teisco-EP-9Tw-k-s-3-003.jpg

if i still had my old harmony vintage i would give it to ya for free only thing i have is a b.c. rich knockoff made in japan out of about 20 thats the only one not mad ein the u.s.

It would cost a fortune to ship that, but I have to ask. That setup for 12" or 15" speakers?

Here's half of my current stack...........and you thought Pastor's didn't have any fun.............8) (use the fridge in the picture for perspective)

113_1364.jpg

Damn, I'm curious, why would you want those kinds of guitars??

Well, some of them are great collector pieces.....the problem is that most need restoration.....But, I've done luthier work for years, and refinish as well.....so it's an interesting hobby.

I used to dream of having a guitar like some of the better ones I mentioned (back in the early Beatles days, that is), and I guess it's just a soft spot with me. Buy a few, restore them, play them a little after a good set-up, and then sell. Lots of fun. Like A-Bodies only smaller scale.

:toothy10:

Im not sure either, but I just looked at bolt plate and #`s are, 673881, 67 0r 73? I bought it used in late 70`s. I had intentions of restoring it, needs a refret and rewired.

Any interest in this? All the hardware and nobs are original.

Picture 066.jpg

Picture 067.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Thanks for the response.....oh wait. I didn't get one.

it's sold anyway

Thanks for the response.....oh wait. I didn't get one.

it's sold anyway

Well I would have been interested but I didn't want to say anything because the pastor wanted to buy anyone's stuff. Didn't want to barge in if you know what I mean.

He never responded so I made a separate post. Moot point anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back