Old Guy New To This Site

-

A383Wing

Supreme Commander
Reaction score
Just thought I would say Hi to everyone. Below is picture of the only A-body we have left in our stable of 8 cars we presently own. Hope to meet a few new friends here.

Bryan

dart1.jpg

welcome A383Wing! what is the other ragtop in the background? is it a grandville?

7demon2 welcome A383Wing! what is the other ragtop in the background? is it a grandville?

Yes, the car in the background is a '73 Pontiac Grandville. I was my Dad's car, he bought it new in 1974. Car only has 55,000 miles on it. Other cars we currently own are as follows: 2 1966 Chargers with factory 4 speeds, 1970 Daytona clone, the 66 Dart you saw, 2003 PT Cruiser, '88 Reliant, and '94 Dakota PU. I will post all the info on the Dart if someone is interested...do I do it here or in another thread? I'm not used to this site yet.

Bryan

this is where we are getting to know you so it is a good place for info on the dart... Nice list of cars

OK everyone...a number of people have emailed me about the Dart we have. Below is the info I have on it...enjoy.

Bryan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAR: 1966
MAKE: DODGE
MODEL: DART 270 CONVERTIBLE

ENGINE: 225 CID (LEANING TOWER OF POWER)
TRANSMISSION: TORQUEFLIGHT ON COLUMN
REAR AXLE: 2.93 TO 1

SUSPENSION: COMPLETE FRONT & REAR SUSPENSION WITH 10” BRAKES FROM A V-8 DART

EXTERIOR COLOR: FORREST GREEN
INTERIOR COLOR: BLACK & WHITE
TOP COLOR: BLACK (WAS ORIGINALLY WHITE)

FACTORY OPTIONS:
FRONT & REAR BUMPER GUARDS
OIL BATH STYLE AIR CLEANER
POWER TOP
GLOVE BOX LOCK

ITEMS ADDED OR CHANGED:
POWER STEERING
AIR CONDITIONING (YES, IT STILL WORKS)
ELECTRONIC IGNITION
INSIDE HOOD RELEASE (YOU CANNOT OPEN THE HOOD FROM THE OUTSIDE)
PUSHBUTTON TRUNK RELEASE
WOODGRAIN STEERING WHEEL
KENWOOD AM/FM CASSETTE RADIO
REMOTE DRIVERS DOOR MIRROR
14” MOPAR RALLY WHEELS (13” WHEELS WERE STANDARD)
TRUNK LIGHT
4-WAY FLASHER SYSTEM
ALUMINUM 4-bbl INTAKE MANIFOLD (with 1bbl carb. adapted to it)

NEW ITEMS WITHIN THE LAST FEW YEARS:
RADIATOR
STARTER
HEATER CORE
ALTERNATOR
WINDSHIELD
CONVERTIBLE TOP
SEATS & CARPETS
ROOF RAIL WEATHER-STRIP, DOOR JAMB WEATHER-STRIP, WINDOW FUZZIES

Heard you guys were gettin' wet in Wa. Even worse than here in Red Bluff, CA. We all oughtta send this excess rain to Tx & Ok! Nice Dart GT! I've always wanted one. I like all the '66's. What other Mopars ya got? May wanna post some pics. Enjoy! :salut:

R66CUDA-SIDE-3-11-2001.GIF

R66CUDA2-ST. E'S SHOW-8-29-04.GIF

Rich...yea, it's been wet up here for over a month now. Our garage is flooding and there is no end in sight..oh well..could be worse I guess. I will post pictures of the other cars we own as soon as I can make them smaller in size for this site. I found one below....more to come of the other cars.

Bryan

All3.jpg

Rich...Below are more pictures of the little 66 Dart and of the other cars we have. Hope the pictures are not to much.

Bryan

Dart2700002a.jpg

Dart2700003a.jpg

Dart2700010b.jpg

660002b.jpg

charger0002b.jpg

da100b.jpg

Dakota0002a.jpg

Dcp_0002a.jpg

New Wheelsa.jpg

That's quite a bevy of beauties you folks have there Bryan. I really like that 66 rag, although I may be just a weeeee bit tilted in that direction since I have the hardtop version. :)

Sid's right, that's quite a bevy of beauties! After I read the specs on your Dart GT, I decided, I'LL TAKE IT! I'LL TAKE IT! LOL! No problem posting a bunch of Pic's; everybody loves 'em, I'm sure. I wish I knew how you guys are getting large, clear pic's uploaded like that. This stupid Kodak Easy-share digital I've got, + the Microsoft shrink program only uploads the small photos, like below. Sux. :wack: :( Oh, well, just don't have time to figure it out. Good luck on your garage. Thanx for the pic's; they're kool.
CYA,

R66CUDA2-ST. E'S SHOW-8-29-04.GIF

R66CUDA-SIDE-3-11-2001.GIF

-
Back