Old guy with a A body

-

Demon Scamp

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just a little about me, i'm 51 yrs old and have been in the Army/National Guard for 34 yrs and i just saved a 72 plymouth Scamp from the crusher, got it home yesterday, no drive train and almost complete interior and some rusty floorboards and B pillars, gonna start tearing it apart here in a few days to start the rebuild and decide what engine tranny i want to go with

Eddie

Welcome to FABO Eddie!! You're not old, I'm old (52, lol)

Thanks for saving another Mopar from oblivion!!

Welcome aboard Eddie! Make yourself at home -- you're going to dig it here. Thank you for your service to our country.

Thanks,for your service. Own a 72 Scamp in eternal project status,myself. Welcome to the house of Mopar.

Welcome and enjoy your new project! Lots of great people and advice on here:coffee2:

Dave,

TheRamMan; drum to disc conversion kit. how much $ ? what is included?
Floyd 'Old Guy'

Thanks for the welcome to the site
I may have to send some parts to PSC in the future since i work close to them, free shipping...lol

Eddie
Demon Scamp

Thanks for the welcome to the site
I may have to send some parts to PSC in the future since i work close to them, free shipping...lol

Eddie
Demon Scamp

There's not much "them" here lol -- but bring it on Demon Scamp! I'm digging out from a tremendous Springtime overload and am about ready to invite some more for the Fall Teardown Season. I look forward to working with you. :-D

-
Back