Old Mopar Junkyard

-

DaveGrant

Reaction score
My buddy, Bellboy and I went slogging through a piece of property with a bunch of old Mopars. These cars are located in Southern Virginia, and the guy thinks he's going to fix a bunch up. Time is running out. Thought you guys might enjoy some pictures.

Junkyarding! 006.jpg

Junkyarding! 007.jpg

Junkyarding! 010.jpg

Junkyarding! 011.jpg

Junkyarding! 015.jpg

Junkyarding! 005.jpg

Junkyarding! 008.jpg

Junkyarding! 009.jpg

Junkyarding! 022.jpg

Junkyarding! 014.jpg

Sure, he's going to fix 'em up. I'd guess that if you go back in 10 years you'll find pretty much the same thing you see today, only with more rust on those cars. It saddens me.

Here are a few more pictures of the same lot full of cars. My favorite is the 71 340 Demon with the factory snorkle scoop. Enjoy.

Junkyarding! 026.jpg

Junkyarding! 012.jpg

Junkyarding! 013.jpg

Junkyarding! 016.jpg

Junkyarding! 017.jpg

Junkyarding! 018.jpg

Junkyarding! 019.jpg

Junkyarding! 025.jpg

Junkyarding! 027.jpg

Junkyarding! 031.jpg

Those cars are the best they will ever look until this guy sells them! It's sad.

I just love old junk yard pictures.

It reminds me of the early 80's when you could rummage through junk yards and find all kinds of good stuff. This lot is about 20 miles north west of Danville, VA. The guy says "nothing is for sale!" Too bad, because it's all going to sink into the earth.

Excuse me.......... Sorry , I just puked up blood on my keyboard !!!!!!

Why does someone have all these beautiful restorable cars that are "not for sale" :angry7:......I don't get it.
Love the blue Demon.......Would be my choice. :cheers:

-
Back