Old School dress up items

-

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
So i was contemplating acquiring some items for my 451 build and was wondering about some old school dress up items that were popular in the late 60's-70's. Anyone have some ideas what were popular or even some pictures? Valve covers, air cleaner, etc?

Gold anodized valvecovers, Accel Yellowjacket wires, the big Accel coil (if you can find a good one), fuel "cool can", a vertical-gate shifter (for manual 4-spd), and of course, the classic S-W gauges that are still availible.
Now if you want to look for kind of oddball stuff--- A 3-barrel Holley carb, or Kendig carboratour, a Scott slot-injector set-up, 1st gen. Holley Dominator carb, a "rat roaster" style intake manifold, bumper/chassis mounted wheelie bars, snorkel scoop, 3-point roll bar( not legal, but nostalgic), cable-driven tach. I mean, how "old" do you want to make this car???????????

Either american torq thrusts or cragar s/s in front. But must have steelies in back either black or same paint as car. Old school rules,Kevin.

In the 50's......... baby moons, fender skirts, continental kits,windshield exterior visors, fender mount spotlights, rubber strips that hung from the back bumper and touched the ground? foxtails,chrome flat exhaust tips, and the dancing hula girl on the dash.

don't forget your CB, side pipes and traction bars with the lights on them!

-
Back