The Saint
Get Smart
The Dick Van Dyke Show
Mission: Impossible
Bullwinkle
The Jetsons
Star Trek
Mr. Magoo
All the Looney Tunes especially the politically incorrect ones.
Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom
Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color/The Wonderful World of Disney
Rowan and Martin's Laugh In

I like a lot of the ones mentioned and i'll add the Jack Benny show

Attachments

• vz0lgeeojjdsl0es.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 176
Remember some of these's: Emergency, Adam12, SWAT, Chips, Mod Squad, Beretta, Iron Side, Columbo, Hillstreet Blues, Kojak, Simon & Simon, Movin On, BJ & The Bear, Doctor Who, Welcome Back Kotter, Hulk, Fantasy Island, Mel's Diner, Lost in Space, Hawaii Five O, Hogans Heros, Wonder Woman, Taxi, Barney Miller, Quincy, Matlock, My Three Sons, Odd Couple.

Can't forget Battlestar Galactica or Buck Rogers! I still love the old Lone Ranger episodes, too. I actually got to meet Clayton Moore when I was about 8, I think. He pulled out that silver six-shooter and fired it up into the air in the arena we were in. I remember looking up at the lights wondering where the bullet went. I had no concept of blanks at that age.

Anyway, I can still sing the entire theme song for Mr. Ed, Beverly Hillbillies, and most of WKRP. I would also watch Dennis the Menace religiously if I could still find it on. Then there's Our Gang (or the Little Rascals, depending on which time-frame they came from), old Saturday Night Live episodes, Dukes of Hazzard, and on, and on, and on.

And I know the original post was about tv shows, but my favorite movie of all time is an old WW2 comedy with James Cagney, Henry Fonda, and Jack Lemmon called "Mr. Roberts." I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.

In no particular order:

Macgyver
Quantum Leap
Cheers
Star Trek: TNG, DS9, Voyager
Nowhere Man (canceled after only one season)
The Wonder Years
The X-Files
Millennium
Sliders
Unsolved Mysteries (when Robert Stack hosted)
Married with Children
Northern Exposure
Home Improvement
Perfect Strangers
Seinfeld

Yes, I'm not that old. I grew up watching these in the 80's and early/mid 90's.

Most have been named already, but I always liked "The Twilight Zone"

Imagine if you will............

Attachments

• serling.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 138
Then Came Bronson
All in the family
Ed Sullivan show
Richard Pryor
Flip Wilson
WKRP
Have Gun Will Travel
Mavirick
Guess this one: No Brag Just Fact

Cheers daily still today, and I still have to have my M*A*S*H 4077th fix.
What ever happened to F Troop and corporal Agarn ??
I have not see Rat patrol in a long time.

Rollin and Martin LAUGH INN :hello1::hello1:
This was the fun one to watch, I wish I had the DVD set,
and let's not forget Hee Haw :thumrigh:

Can't believe no one has mentioned The Adventures of Superman yet. How about My Three Sons, My Favorite Martian, Family Classics, Mystery Theatre, Faulty Towers, Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances, Six Million Dollar Man, Man From Uncle, I Spy, Hart to Hart, McMillan and Wife, Giligans Island, Mission Imposible, Tales Fom the Crypt, Gidget, Mickey Mouse Club, That Girl, Mayberry RFD, Flipper, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Sea Hunt. You guys picked some great stuff. Too bad it isn't all still on. I'd never watch another thing made after about '85 and that is pushing it.

Can't believe no one has mentioned The Adventures of Superman yet. How about My Three Sons, My Favorite Martian, Family Classics, Mystery Theatre, Faulty Towers, Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances, Six Million Dollar Man, Man From Uncle, I Spy, Hart to Hart, McMillan and Wife, Giligans Island, Mission Imposible, Tales Fom the Crypt, Gidget, Mickey Mouse Club, That Girl, Mayberry RFD, Flipper, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Sea Hunt. You guys picked some great stuff. Too bad it isn't all still on. I'd never watch another thing made after about '85 and that is pushing it.
Im with you on that. i miss Giligans Island

No one ever mentions the "Untouchables" Eliott Ness and Al Capone.....way to much killing for modern day TV. No quite as old but JAG is one of my favorites.:sign2:

There have been some good ones listed for sure. Many, many that I used to watch:
Mission Impossible
Twilight Zone
Alfred Hitchcock
Dukes of Hazard
Dr. Who
Beverly Hillbillies
Star Trek, the original series

Also, Night Flight. An early 80's show that featured music videos, short film clips and a lot of fun stuff.
C

Faulty Towers, Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances,

dang I never even thought of the brit-coms :thumbup:

used to watch AYBS and KUA back-to-back every night. Still get a KUA fix Saturday nights, though.

Also liked Yes, Minister (and Yes. Prime Minister) and Rising Damp. Oh, and Men Behaving Badly was great.

Dang y'all listed all the ones I like.

There are plenty more. How about 77 Sunset Strip, Naked City, Rockford Files, Peyton Place, The Odd Couple, Redd Foxx Show, Perry Como, Lavergne and Shirley, American Bandstand, Soul Train, Garfield Goose and Friends, Little House on the Prairie, The Monkees, Green Hornet, Buck Rogers, Car 54 Where Are You, The Fugitive, ok I'll stop for now.

Sanford and son, cool. I like THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, THE FALL GUY, SIMON AND SIMON. My dad had a 1980 Power Wagon. Thats all I have to say about that. P.S.-Maybe there is hope for the younger generation. I sure hope so. YOU GUYS WILL OWN OUR MOPARS ONE DAY !!!!!

MASH, Madams Place, Benny Hill show, Combat, Night Stalker, Friends, Seinfeld, In Search Of.....did I mention Madams Place? wow.....

Route 66, Shanana, whats my line? I've got a secret, Dina shore show, Loretta Young Show, Bat Masterson, Cheyenne, sugarfoot, seahunt, amos and andy, man am I old.......................

-
Back