Omg conan obrien hates dodge darts!

-
Soooo was that supposed to be funny? No wonder he got replaced...

He is a dick!! They had to wreck a Mopar because they could not trust a Chevy or Furd to go out in a blaze of Glory like that Dart did.

What do you expect from a weenie like Cone head O'brien. I never though he was funny, No wonder NBC gave him the old heave ho. Funny though, that crash didn't improve his looks LOL He'll never be anywhere NEAR as funny as Leno (a true car guy). Maybe he should have used a ricer Prius, at least he wouldn't have to get foot cramps while pushing the accelerator.

What do you expect from a weenie like Cone head O'brien. I never though he was funny, No wonder NBC gave him the old heave ho. Funny though, that crash didn't improve his looks LOL He'll never be anywhere NEAR as funny as Leno (a true car guy). Maybe he should have used a ricer Prius, at least he wouldn't have to get foot cramps while pushing the accelerator.
You're right about that prissy car. But please tell what is at all funny about that? I sure don't see anything funny in it!

Lots of that video were fake. Pretty much they jumped the car off the cliff then faked all the explosions/fire. pretty lame.

It wasn't funny. Was it supposed to be? It just looked like an episode of Mythbusters. If it had been a Smart car it might have been funny cause those things are funny sitting still. Real shame about the car though.

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha haha ha That wa funny

I think it's funny. I guess it's better than watching a dart slowly rot away in a field somewhere.

wow its funny how you guys take it, I thought the skit was funny as hell I LOVE CONAN and cant wait for his show to come back on I just love how he used mopar for a skit lol lighten up guys

I have to wonder if that was a shot at Leno, who he knows collects classic cars, and would appreciate the Dart. I thought it was funny, but a waste of a good car.

wow its funny how you guys take it, I thought the skit was funny as hell I LOVE CONAN and cant wait for his show to come back on I just love how he used mopar for a skit lol lighten up guys

X2. Conan is awesome. Some people just don't have a sense of humor I guess.

Conan stinks and Jay is no better. haven't watched the tonight show in years, except when a music act I wanted to see was on.

Only somewhat redeeming thing about Jay is he likes cars, BUT, that has a dark side.

If they really did let that car go off a cliff, they are idiots...It would have been a nice car to restore...

-
Back