On crack? I think so!

-
A little more than half that would be about the current market............and it still would need some detailing........

Gee...manetti ! Wait a minute- scratch that- i don't know what a manetti is. Holy cow!

seems like when they pick up a decent mopar for cheap,they think there gonna get rich off them,like on barrett jackson,lol

If you look at the back bumber there is a filler panel between the body and bumper I didnt thin that these came on sudters earlier than 74.

Yeah nice car. But its a car I get more enjoyment from looking at the pictures for free as opposed to shelling out 30k to drive it.

If he gets that kind of ching,ching$$$$.I,ll yank my drive train and go back to stock and sell.Then I,ll buy a BB Chally.GITTY UP!!

To answer the bumper question, yes the filler peice wasn't on the duster till 74 because in 73 they still had the 1st style rear bumper that you would also see on 70-72's.

I wonder if he should have it at the Mecum auction? He would probably get about $12M there if he is lucky. Another "Power seller" from e-bay. I wonder what shipping would be - $5 - $10M? Dream on.

-
Back