On the road again... :)

-

dartgirl66

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas before I headed out! I'm off to Bowling Green, Kentucky to see all of my family. I'll be there for a week... And I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone was going for the holidays if you were traveling. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Dartgirl66!You have a save trip.I,ll be heading to the...garage,for some more work on the 66 Dart.LOL.All my family is coming to town here(my parents live a couple miles from me).Have a safe holiday!:-D

I will be here in Bowling Green, Briarwood sub. PM me if you need a place to get away from the family for a short time. lol Will be here

Have a Merry Christmas and New Years dartgirl66! Hope you have safe travelling. Well back to shoveling that white crap I go.

John

Drive safe dartgirl and watch out for the wacko's on the highway this time of year. Eat,drink (in moderation) and be merry and Merry Christmas.

Let's see, wifes parents in Arizona, my parents in Arizona, both my kids in another province, guess it's just me the wife and of course Jake.

Staying here in Colorado with family and friends. Kentucky is a beautiful place! Used to go to Lake Cumberland in the summer time for vacations.

Happy Holidays to everyone and Merry Christmas!

Wendy, you'll be about 90 miles away from me while you're visiting your family! Give me a call while you're in town if you get the chance.

-
Back