On the Streets!

-

Cal Tonsley

Reaction score
After getting a wheel alignment this week, I finally got the opportunity to put up some street miles on my 1970 VF Valiant Hardtop! Still a few minor things to sort but it was a great experience after all these years of work in the garage!

IMG_6899.jpeg

IMG_6900.jpeg

IMG_6623.jpeg

IMG_6795.jpeg

Congrats! BEAUTIFUL ride! I totally know what your feeling I got my 56 Dodge truck on the road and drove it for the very first time this year after being off the road nearly 40 years, there is just know way to describe that feeling and I guess in your part of the world your going into your summer where as we if course are just going into fall, I got another month and she'll be parked till spring, go put some miles on that beauty!!

Congrats! BEAUTIFUL ride! I totally know what your feeling I got my 56 Dodge truck on the road and drove it for the very first time this year after being off the road nearly 40 years, there is just know way to describe that feeling and I guess in your part of the world your going into your summer where as we if course are just going into fall, I got another month and she'll be parked till spring, go put some miles on that beauty!!
Thank you, yes, that’s the plan with summer approaching!

I would be impressed if that drove up to the pumps! I would talk your ear off, so you’d be late for whatever you wanted to do because I would want to look at that car for a long time.

I was noticing how the hood slopes down to the grille.
Bet the 70s prostock guys would have liked that.

-
Back