One fine sunny day somewhere in Canada…

-
Reaction score
…someone in a Dodge Dart learned three valuable lessons:
1. Tighten all the bolts and nuts to the correct torque before going for a test drive.
2. Don't drive like a dick in traffic.
3. Check twice to make sure you tightened all the bolts and nuts to the correct torque before going for a test drive.

Might wanna have the sound turned down…whoever's dashboard camera caught it can be heard screaming with laughter. Also might wanna view it large.

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54f_1432133658"]LiveLeak.com - Muscle car driver loses his rear axle trying to show off.[/ame]

lets make this a drinking game
everytime this video gets reposted we take a shot :drinkers:

I don't care if that video has been posted already, I haven't seen a slantsixdan post in FOREVER!!! Guess I just don't hang out with the cool people anymore.

Naw, it's on my end…I have had to cut my online time way back, so I tend to confine my posts to a very few threads (like Ulf's epic '65 DartCharger build thread) and parts-for-sale posts. But I'm still around, see here.

(Also, I left off lesson № 4: "Might shoulda kept the Slant-6")

Well, whatever the reason, it's good to see you again Dan. I missed seeing you school people with your vast knowledge on all things slant-six. Have a good weekend!

oh no, huh. ...uh.....it hasn't been posted HERE Not more'n 12 damn times or so..............

Naw, it's on my end…I have had to cut my online time way back, so I tend to confine my posts to a very few threads (like Ulf's epic '65 DartCharger build thread) and parts-for-sale posts. But I'm still around, see here.

(Also, I left off lesson № 4: "Might shoulda kept the Slant-6")

great to see you around Mr. Dan ....I love going back and reading your old posts because you know your stuff and I still drool over that early lancer you had once upon a time :)

-
Back