Not open for further replies.

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Contact seller
One small metal foot fits floor high beam switch. This is an old cal custom foot. Not one of the new made in china junk ones. excellent shape.

This is a useless post for some as no pic available.

Just pay the shipping

Recieved the shoe as described. Its even autographed ! Thanks Ray. What size shirt do you wear ?

Well I can understand your excitement so I guess that's why you posted under the wrong sale item. LOL. Just sharing a laugh is payment enough.

Ray

I will pass.....how about if you send it to a buddy of mine??? No return address of course. It will drive him nuts trying to figure it out......

I will pass.....how about if you send it to a buddy of mine??? No return address of course. It will drive him nuts trying to figure it out......

I can do that but how will you know if he got it. Will he call you and ask if you sent it?

I once sent an empty box to someone at there place of business with labels that read inflatable doll of the month club. I advance noticed his secretary. Went over real big.

I am sure he will let me know. And if he does not he will be wondering about it for a while. I sent this guy all kinds of stuff. In the heat of the AZ summer I sent him a tube of Prep. H, a jar of Vaseline and a tube of KY. Course I waited til he went on vacation. He said his mail box was full of soup when he got home. Shortly after he got home I mailed him a gigantic, double ended d*ldo. I worked at the PO at the time and tried to send it to him unwrapped, but my boss caught it and blew a gasket. I wrapped it up in toilet paper and shrink wrap just to make him happy. A day later Ricky bought this thing into work, in tears. Be willing to bet you it is still floating around in the PO 7 years later......

I am sure he will let me know. And if he does not he will be wondering about it for a while. I sent this guy all kinds of stuff. In the heat of the AZ summer I sent him a tube of Prep. H, a jar of Vaseline and a tube of KY. Course I waited til he went on vacation. He said his mail box was full of soup when he got home. Shortly after he got home I mailed him a gigantic, double ended d*ldo. I worked at the PO at the time and tried to send it to him unwrapped, but my boss caught it and blew a gasket. I wrapped it up in toilet paper and shrink wrap just to make him happy. A day later Ricky bought this thing into work, in tears. Be willing to bet you it is still floating around in the PO 7 years later......

Pm me his address. can you still send a package without a legit return address since 911?

Pm me his address. can you still send a package without a legit return address since 911?
As long as it is under 13 ounces you can just put stamps on it and drop it in the mail box. If it is over 13 ounces it needs to go inside to a clerk.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back