Reaction score
Again not mine.

IMG_4833.jpeg

IMG_4834.jpeg

IMG_4835.jpeg

IMG_4836.jpeg

IMG_4837.jpeg

IMG_4838.jpeg

Interesting choice for bore size and stroke.
I wonder if that's a rules thing ?

Interesting choice for bore size and stroke.
I wonder if that's a rules thing ?

He wanted to make power at high(er) rpm.

We need to find you some B1’s and stop playing with Trick Flow street heads on a race engine.

We could EASILY do 850 hp at 7800 with B1 heads.

You just need a block. And the heads.

I’d tell you to sell the dogs to fund it, but just like me your dogs don’t have much value.

I’ve been trying to GIVE mine away. They are still here so that’s a clue what they are worth.

Who was it that was here looking for a Bonneville salt flats motor suggestions? I wonder what class that would fit?
Edit: oops, maybe he was on the B-side.

holy horny toadies! dyno pull starts at 5K

drop this bad boy in a a body with a 3.09 1st and some 5.13's and go terrorize the locals.

and they say you can't make power at 8500 rpm.:D
Interesting 4.256 x 3.6 for 410 ci

I won’t comment on flow numbers or horsepower numbers because I Dont know if these were from Koffels. But if you know, you know.

He wanted to make power at high(er) rpm.

We need to find you some B1’s and stop playing with Trick Flow street heads on a race engine.

We could EASILY do 850 hp at 7800 with B1 heads.

You just need a block. And the heads.

I’d tell you to sell the dogs to fund it, but just like me your dogs don’t have much value.

I’ve been trying to GIVE mine away. They are still here so that’s a clue what they are worth.
Lol, I'd have to pay the food bill for life in exchange for someone relieving me of my agony
(The disappointments).
Yes & yes I'd love to have those parts to race with.

Lol, I'd have to pay the food bill for life in exchange for someone relieving me of my agony
(The disappointments).
Yes & yes I'd love to have those parts to race with.
doesn't John have a set of B-1's. lol
maybe you can talk him out of them, he ain't doing nothing with the 572, it scares him. lol
Hell maybe he'd give you a deal on the whole car and nitrous setup.

maybe you can talk him out of them, he ain't doing nothing with the 572, it scares him. lol

All it’s doing is taking valuable space

It looks like the DOUBLE TROUBLE gasser in the background. Was this thing in a SEGA gasser pickup truck? That would explain being built to a small inch standard. Weight per cube class.

I wonder if I could "wedge" that into a 49 Plymouth Business coupe, for B/gas?

It looks like the DOUBLE TROUBLE gasser in the background. Was this thing in a SEGA gasser pickup truck? That would explain being built to a small inch standard. Weight per cube class.

I wonder if I could "wedge" that into a 49 Plymouth Business coupe, for B/gas?

I found a nice picture of the double double orange truck but I Dont feel
Comfortable sharing it with his two kids in the picture. He posted he was building it for super stock class.

IMG_4851.jpeg

IMG_4850.jpeg

Yeah I asked for the entire car

-
Back