One for the big block guys. Not mine

-
I could, but I'm not looking. lol
I'd like to see you get it going, if anything just to make a few passes before you're done racing.

Well then help a brother out. By the whole B1 engine from John and sponsor Korie with it.

See that?? I’m the bridge builder up in this place.

Making **** happen since 1963.

Let's make a deal.
My deal was delivered for free, probably not fair but I know John is the most kind human being on the planet and doesn't care about money, just making someone he's never met in person happy. Lol

Well then help a brother out. By the whole B1 engine from John and sponsor Korie with it.

See that?? I’m the bridge builder up in this place.

Making **** happen since 1963.
That's a great bridge, probably best in the universe

There's kind and there's stupid, John's not stupid. He knows what he has.
Ain't nobody getting it for free.
It was and has always been a joke.
That's all it ever was.
I work hard , don't make **** for money but never expect anything for free

Could I just borrow it for 1 week a year? Lol

IMG_2672.jpeg

He wanted to make power at high(er) rpm.

We need to find you some B1’s and stop playing with Trick Flow street heads on a race engine.

We could EASILY do 850 hp at 7800 with B1 heads.

You just need a block. And the heads.

I’d tell you to sell the dogs to fund it, but just like me your dogs don’t have much value.

I’ve been trying to GIVE mine away. They are still here so that’s a clue what they are worth.
Not enough money or gold in the world for my dogs. See my avatar.

It is very impressive. Thank you for thinking of me. Wish I had the cash.

It is very impressive. Thank you for thinking of me. Wish I had the cash.

My honest opinion on it is B1 heads on a stock Mopar block isn’t going to last long. I raced with Tom Hemphill for many many years and he probably built more B1 headed engines than most will ever see. Stock blocks are a throw away item at that horsepower level. It’s not will it break, it’s when will it break. I ordered and bought my Keith Black block back around 2007 or so when it only took 6-8 months to get a custom block made. Then I feel into a very nice Mega block that I almost waited to long on. At that time I had a third duster and planned on having it sitting here ready to go if my son or I needed it. He moved so I really didn’t need the car so I sold the block with a brand new 505 assembly. That was a nice 8 second package.

My honest opinion on it is B1 heads on a stock Mopar block isn’t going to last long. I raced with Tom Hemphill for many many years and he probably built more B1 headed engines than most will ever see. Stock blocks are a throw away item at that horsepower level. It’s not will it break, it’s when will it break. I ordered and bought my Keith Black block back around 2007 or so when it only took 6-8 months to get a custom block made. Then I feel into a very nice Mega block that I almost waited to long on. At that time I had a third duster and planned on having it sitting here ready to go if my son or I needed it. He moved so I really didn’t need the car so I sold the block with a brand new 505 assembly. That was a nice 8 second package.
When did Tom pass away? I missed that when it occurred, found out about it years after, I hadn't actually seen or talked to Him since I believe the 1st Keystone event after 9-11??? Maybe Mopar vs GM or something like that, I went up to spectate with My NRA issued American Flag tied & covering the hatch on the Horizon....State Troopers were along the highways then, waiting for....whatever might be next..

-
Back