One from the past. Brown Sugar

-
What the heck was going on? I’ve never raced at a track that allowed that many people on the tar when a race was going down. Sad to see that car wreck. Hope the driver was okay.

What the heck was going on? I’ve never raced at a track that allowed that many people on the tar when a race was going down. Sad to see that car wreck. Hope the driver was okay.
THAT right there is why we don't go to Twiggs County dragstrip anymore. They call it "Middle Georgia Sports Park" now, trying to give it a better light. Ain't happenin. Always somebody gettin shot or stabbed down there. It WAS nice a long time ago. "Headhunter" up in Eatonton is even worse.

Back to the car itself though, There was a thread on that car awhile back about its history. It's been around a long time. I hope it got fixed.

1713878318115.png
1713878341132.png

It was the Chevy scoop that threw the aero off. Look at all the Mustangs with those scoops. Up into the rhubarb !!!!

:poke: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you're packin' laundry you should have wheelie bars.

I'd like to see how much money he won with that car. Pretty sure he built a 62 after the Brown Sugar crash, it was called Shewanda.

Who cares what hood is on it when it was faster then most peoples current junk in here over 10 years ago?

BADASS Ride, one of my favourite Barracudas

Who cares what hood is on it when it was faster then most peoples current junk in here over 10 years ago?

BADASS Ride, one of my favourite Barracudas

Most of the guys that worry about stuff like that are still running purple shaft hydraulic cams. Lol

It's a standing joke about cowl induction scoops on cars other than Chevys. They make your Dart or Scamp look like a Nova and the like.

-
Back