One less '74 Gold Duster

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
I was driving home tonight and rolled the Duster 2-3 times into a creek. It looks like I can save it but morning will tell. I always considered the site my extended family so I thought I'd let everyone know. I'll start on it once my Scamp is done.

That's not good.

As long as you are OK, that's what counts

WOW. You know you MUST post photos. Kidding. Hope you are all right

Sorry to read Kegan. As many have said cars can be replaced, you cannot.
Let us know how you are doing.

It was pouring rain and I swerved to miss a large tree limb in my lane. I'm okay just a sprained wrist, ankle, back, neck and tons of bruises.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 477
Crap, Kegan. Glad you're okay! The Duster is just a car and can be replaced. You can't. Stay safe, my friend, and hope you feel better soon!

Needs roof jacked out and quarters. Inner fender and part of core support need pulled out. Needs a full dog house. It fires right off and purrs!

I know we talked earlier and I am sooo happy you walked away from this, but be careful and move smart as you heal younggun :glasses7: if you seem to be doing ok today just wait till tomorrow bud #-o you will be hurting in places you did not know you had :glasses7: You had an angel watching over you :color:

Glad to hear you're okay.
As for the car, it will live on as a parts car giving it's life to save many others.........

Very happy to hear you're OK too. That far outweighs the loss of any vehicle. A simple situation like this can change a life or lives forever. Fortunately in your case it sounds like you will be fine, but like Mike said, the pain can come over the next few days. Take it easy and heal those wounds up right. Just because you can walk on a sore ankle doesn't mean you should.

Wow !! Glad you're ok Kegan. Cars can be replaced, Friends, not so much. Heal Quick !!

Glad your alright Kegan.
You've got a story to tell for the rest of your life.
Take pictures.
Anything you can walk away from mostly unharmed
is a good deal.
Again glad your alright my friend!

Thanks everyone. It's headed to the body shop next week for a date with a frame rack. I dug out my needed parts from the shed.

-
Back