One of FABO's Strongest Man

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
O.K. get ready to watch one of Fabo's strongest men and his faithful sidekick tear a phone book in half.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2zxjm519Y"]VID00057 - YouTube[/ame]

LMFAO!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av2e"]LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It - YouTube[/ame]

:hello2::hello2::hello2::cheers::cheers::cheers::D:D:D

Need to give FABO members a good laugh???
Well out the window with my dignity, (Like I had any in the first place) lets make them laugh!!:blob:
It would have been easier to rip it standing up but Lex looked like he was so into helping at first, I thought I would bring the show down to his level!! LOL!
Back in the day when I was a hard riding Harley dude, you wouldn't believe the $$$ I would win and the fights with bigger dudes I would get out of at bars just by ripping a phone book in half!!
It was even funnier back then when I ony weighed 140lbs at 5'10"!! LMAO!!
Self trained! I worked as a printer for 30 years. One place I worked at was a job search firm. Where my printing press was, there was all these old phone books from all over the US that were being thrown out all the time, they were in my way. So with paper handeling knowledge I started with books from small towns with only about 1/2" thicness. Then worked my way up to Dallas/Fort Worth!
Standing up you get more leverage to make the pages "POP" apart. Don't forget to fan air into between pages. The one in the FABO video above was a little too thick to get a good grip (Pinch) on the pages of the book.
Besides I hadn't ripped one apart in about 10 years. Like everything else it takes practice!!

Man, the things I do for this FABO!!
Total embarrassment in front of 20 thousand people for a good laugh?
No problem, anything for FABO!!:D

Whats really funny to me is, I had never "Seen" me do it before on a video. It's even funnier now that I get to watch it! LOL:tard:

Now you guys give it a shot! It aint as easy as you think, but it really turns the women on!! LOL It makes them laugh and they think you are an animal too!!:cheers: HA HA!!
When ripping it apart while standing up, it's like 10 times easier so you gotta add a bunch of screaming, grunting etc to add to the show of it!
ANYONE, no matter size, strength, can rip one in half!

By the way ABB, I didn't sign on for the torment with the crotch video. Funny as it is...are you trying to tell me something???? LOL!

There's a nice trick to that. I know how to do it as well, but kudos ;) that one is rather thick... the trick is to ruin its integrity by making a single page taught, tearing that then it chain-reactions and spreads.

-
Back