One of my favorite things

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. One of my favorite things to do on this website is looking at the pictures. So, I'm going to try to post some myself...Brock

Dart Pics 001.jpg

Dart Pics 005.jpg

Dart Pics 002.jpg

Dart Pics 006.jpg

Dart Pics 004.jpg

Where and when do these cruise knights happen. It seems that I've been "out of the loop" lately. Slanted66, That's a great looking "leaning tower of power" (slant 6) Sorry for all the quotation marks.

In the summer time, the Sonic on Federal between 92nd and 104th is always packed on Friday nights....it might be a bit of a drive for ya though.

Nice car,Love that interior looks sharp!How did you do at the track and what,s the setup your running??

Nice Dart you have there,and Denver was one of my favorite stops on the tour. I especilly liked the staging lanes...how you aren't looking directly behind the car but more a top view. That and the killer Mexican restaurant right around the corner from the track haha.

My Dart has a .30 over balanced 318 with 340 intake, exhaust, cam, carb, and windage tray. 360 "swirll port" heads & electronic ignition. Trans is a 904 with a reverse manual valve body and high stall converter. 83/4" rear with 391 gears and a shur-grip. The best run was 15.6, 80mph at altitude. It would be quicker if I had slicks, but maybe next time. All the interior plastic was re-plated and headrests were rebuilt by Layson's. They do awesome work! Thanks for looking...

Beautiful photos of your Dart.
What if anything did you have to do to the photos to upload them to the site?
I have several from a car show I went to today here in Tennessee I'd like to upload but the dimensions, etc., are not acceptable to the site's restrictions.

-
Back