...One of these things is not like the other....

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
.....one of these things is not like the other....❤️

C24C3070-18BB-4DAB-B5A0-3C0627D6D14B.jpeg

oh i'd take it alright. take it right to the ford dealer and trade it in on a mustang ..
Sorry, there have been 5 in the family, didn`t care for them . Altho the new ones look better than the older ones. I didn't own the two of them by choice, bought them off a daughter who was in college and later at the police academy, at the time to help her out. Got rid of them both at the earliest moment. They were super un comfortaqble on a long drive, I could get in and be comfortable , but that was the only position, too small for me, not a ford fan anyway, been too many ford failures in the family in the past.
Ford and chevy just had to have a weight break so they can compete w/ the challengers-------deja vu

Your right that one doesn't look like the others. I'll be right over and get it out of there for you! :welcome:

Yup that bloated *** fiat sticks out like a sore thumb.

Oh boy, here we go again...you STILL haven’t stopped whining about how much YOU don’t like these cars?!? Thanks a lot for your doucebag comment....

Last edited:
I've driven both the late model Hemi Challenger and the Mustang.

Say what you will about either, the Mustang could stand to be lightened a little by not having every dash button repeated on the steering wheel. I counted 25 buttons on the steering wheel on one Mustang. The Challenger is heavy, but that's not holding it back one bit.

I don't like the heritage on the new Challenger, but it's still a damn fine automobile and it is representing my beloved Mopar quite well. The Mustang is a nice car too and if Mopar isn't available, I'll be a Ford man.

And that white with the black roofline is fookin' sweet. I'd bust a nut every time I opened the garage door if that was at my house.

The dash and all of the buttons on the steering wheel are too much on the Mustang that's for sure. It's a nice car but the wife wished she would have got a Challenger... so it must go. Good girl she has learned :)

Last edited:
Nice car bro! I have always wanted a solid white one. No stripes the do a set of rallies with the chrome bumper kit give it a more vintage look.

Oh man, I'm jealous. I'm too cheap to spend that much on a new car for my daily commute (2012 Focus 5-speed for that), but I've been drooling over TorRed T/As for about six months now.

I like Mustangs as well...my mom and dad have a 2018 EcoBoost with the 10-speed, and it's great...my wife drives a 2012 with the 3.7, and it's great, too.

Heck, this might be blasphemous on here, but I wouldn't mind a Turbo Camaro for a commuter car either.

Hello Keith,
Dig your garage just like it is.
Wish it were mine !!!
Now we need pictures of the other commuter garage,how you haul all those kids around.
Congrats on your wedding.

-
Back