One piece at a time-Johnny Cash

-

dartjack

Reaction score
Can't get in the garage with the WHOLE Dart right now so I'm trying to stay out of the recliner by doing one piece at a time. K is done. Got the LCA bushings pressed in today also. Painted one side of the LCA's but ran out of paint. Beautiful day here-low 60's and light wind. Ordered the motor mounts and a new ball hone so next weekend might be a little more productive. Got almost all the parts gathered, just got to get them into one mass as soon as I can get off mine. Made a commitment this week to myself that the next vacation would be in the Dart. Gonna be really ambitious and meet friends from Pierre,SD in St Louis. He's working on a Rustang. Gonna go out and put a whoopin' on him I hope.

Attachments

• 2014-01-12_14-07-29_802.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 170
Every time I walk by that damn recliner I hear Takin it Easy! When I work on Dart stuff I can hear Can't Drive 55. Somebody needs to redo Hotrod Lincoln with Abody theme.

I went to high school out near Pierre. If you really want to get his goat, pronounce it Pee-air. Temps are a little higher here, (30's) so hopefully I can get out in the garage and do a little something every day. Today I went out and put new rodent repellant in the Dart.

-
Back