one piece floor question

-

DADSTWISTER

Reaction score
Anyone installed a one piece floor? im getting ready to order one for my duster. will i be able to get it in the car without cutting it?

Anyone installed a one piece floor? im getting ready to order one for my duster. will i be able to get it in the car without cutting it?

take the doors off (optional, gives you more room to work), remove the quarter/sail windows and get a few people to give you a hand worming it into the car.

Will they really swap without cutting them in half?? I removed a complete floor in a '70 Swinger but I had to cut the roof off to get it out.

i did a full floor in my 67 dart

I put the floor in through the side windows with no door installed by myself. *flexes muscles then cusses about being young and dumb*

Very simple procedure with only minor cussing

i did a full floor in my 67 dart

I put the floor in through the side windows with no door installed by myself. *flexes muscles then cusses about being young and dumb*

Very simple procedure with only minor cussing

I did the same in a '73 Duster. As long as the rear quarter window is out you shouldn't have a problem.
-Jon

That is the only way I can imagine - through the window/door openings.

It is easier to pull the windsheild to get it in, you will have to take in and out to mark the frame sections to drill holes for plug welds.

I put the AMD 1/2 floors in my duster, since it only me doing the work and they where alot easier to handle.

-
Back