-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiifty_dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a 64 barracuda to day the guy has a 65 barracuda and a 67 valiant 100 he is asking 250 a piece for them both have titles I will be stripping the 64 I bought but the blue barracuda is still for sale here are some pics
barracudapics020.jpg

barracudapics016.jpg

barracudapics006.jpg

barracudapics005.jpg

barracudapics004.jpg

the valiant
barracudapics014.jpg

barracudapics015.jpg

barracudapics016.jpg

barracudapics017.jpg

barracudapics018.jpg

barracudapics019.jpg

these are in central Il the cuda frames are solid not sure about the valiant pm me here thanks Joren

On the blue barracuda, don't let the whole dash go to the shredder, nor the rear valance (if it is good), Also, see if it has lower control arms with the sway bar tabs. Pull the Vin and fender tag too.

sorry I didnt know about the valiant year he thought it was a 67 but was un sure the blue one is a 65 formula s but didnt have as good of interior as the 64 that I bought I will talk to him and see if i can pic parts but he wants to see the 65 cuda restored I will check on the lower control arms the sway bar is in the car

Save the imitation wood wheel, or at least the horn button and attaching ring from it. Looks to be one good headlight ring on the Valiant. I'm interested in these parts at the right price. Let me know please.

Theres a early 4 speed hump and carpet protector in the Barracuda. They're worth saving.

You could probably make a decent profit if you bought the Cuda and parted it out. You would still get money from scrapping the body after you stripped it.

It's not worth the trip for me to go get them but I'd think there is a little room for negotiating with the owner on price. You should pick them up, strip them clean and take in the carcass for scrap. I'll bet there's a few hundred profit in it for you if you do.

well I was called this morning and the blue cuda is sold to a guy in MO and is going to get a resto the 64 i bought will be stripped and the carcas will be scraped may still work out a deal on valiant. thanks for the info joren

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back