Only in NY

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
I still can't believe this happened. When I walked into Quick Stop, the gas station to get a drink, I noticed 2 police officers watching this guy. The guy was smoking a cigarette while pumping his gas... I saw him and thought, "This guy doesn't have any sense! Let me hurry up, before he blows us all up." Anyway, I quickly grabbed a charger and walked up to the register. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked outside and the dude's arm was on fire!! He was swinging his arm and running around going crazy! I ran outside and the cops put him on the ground and was putting the fire out with some coffee!! YES, COFFEE! Then they put handcuffs on him and threw him in the police car.. I was thinking, "He knew he shouldn't have been smoking by the pump while pumping gas!" If you all knew me, you'd know I sometimes enjoy being nosy. I walked up to the police officers and asked them what they were arresting him for. The cop looked me dead in my eyes and said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"

I still can't believe this happened. When I walked into Quick Stop, the gas station to get a drink, I noticed 2 police officers watching this guy. The guy was smoking a cigarette while pumping his gas... I saw him and thought, "This guy doesn't have any sense! Let me hurry up, before he blows us all up." Anyway, I quickly grabbed a charger and walked up to the register. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked outside and the dude's arm was on fire!! He was swinging his arm and running around going crazy! I ran outside and the cops put him on the ground and was putting the fire out with some coffee!! YES, COFFEE! Then they put handcuffs on him and threw him in the police car.. I was thinking, "He knew he shouldn't have been smoking by the pump while pumping gas!" If you all knew me, you'd know I sometimes enjoy being nosy. I walked up to the police officers and asked them what they were arresting him for. The cop looked me dead in my eyes and said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"
no you didn't... :wtf::BangHead::lol:

Yep! Even in the big city, there are some really dumb mutha frackers.

I saw a woman the other day pumping gas with a cig, talking on her phone AND getting in and out of her car all at the same time.
Some guy yelled at her about the cig, but damn if she wasn't doing ALL the no no's for not lighting yourself on fire.
Natural selection needs to be left alone and not screwed with by organizations like OSHA.
Common sense should do the weeding out.

I would like to agree with that right up until she sets my car on fire too, cuz it's parked in the next stall.
But if they all fell off a cliff and drowned in the ocean, well I wouldn't miss 'em.

I would like to agree with that right up until she sets my car on fire too, cuz it's parked in the next stall.
But if they all fell off a cliff and drowned in the ocean, well I wouldn't miss 'em.
Problem with that is, it would raise the sealevel and dummies like al gore would atribute that to global warming

u got me !

-
Back