oops I dwopped it

-

racyroy1

Reaction score
yea that's right I was disassembling my engine and while knocking out one of the pistons I seemed to have acquired butter fingers and I let the sucker hit the concrete,,,, I know <-------DA.

well anyway, the other 7 are just fine,, so does anyone know where I can get a single 340 HI PO 10.5:1 compression, 4.04 bore, piston? I got lucky and found a survivor engine, that had 43k miles and never touched. I want to use the original pistons and would like to replace the one. any info would be great

racy.

Let me look around the basement.... for some reason I thought I had a set. I will let you know. :wav:

According to Dodge/Plymouth, I got the last right bank factory piston still on the shelf. Call your local dealer, and have them search on the computer. Found mine 900 miles away; their computer didn't show it. But it was on a dusty shelf.

According to Dodge/Plymouth, I got the last right bank factory piston still on the shelf. Call your local dealer, and have them search on the computer. Found mine 900 miles away; their computer didn't show it. But it was on a dusty shelf.

calling tomorrow....

There are a couple sets of 340 pistons for sale on Moparts. Not sure of what kind, one ad just says "340 pistons" and I think the other set is .020 over.

I checked the basement and garage and no luck. I think I may have given them away already. Good luck.
JR

-
Back