Opinion on Dynomax cerma-coat headers.

-

Mick Semantel

Reaction score
Thinking about getting a pair of those Cerma-coated Dynomax headers. They are going on my 360 in my 75 Swinger. Anybody out there have a pair? Do they fit good? Any complaint's or other problems?

No prob from me i love them no dents or anything had to swap to manual steering that was all,i love them an they still look new to an what a didf in the cooling an cool off time for the motor!A+if ya ask me

Was converting to manual steering the only way to make them work? My arms aren't that big yet.

ya i didnt know that i needed to do that till i got the pass side all done an went to do the d side an the damn thing was in the way so i had to junk it,manual steering isnt as bad as u think,only in parking lots backing out of spots,lol the GF is a trip to see drive the car though,HAHAHA

hated them, hung way to low banged on everything when I drove the car. Looked nice though. Was on a 70 duster with power steering. Also had to be dented dinged and massaged everywhere to get to fit on the passenger side.

Ron

-
Back