Opinions on 360 Build

-

matts69Dart

Reaction score
First of all I want to thank all of you regulars on here for the worthy advice over the years. I never post but read all of the sections on a regular basis and have picked up some great tips. So now I do have a question and asking for some possible advice, if needed. what do you think of my current build. 1994 360 magnum block. 408 stroker kit from Scat with 9.9:1 compression, forged pistons, cast crank, all balanced. Howards Rattler hydraulic roller, 227-235 duration, 525-530 lift. Speedmaster aluminum heads, gone over by my engine guy. Beehive springs installed. M1 single plane intake (found a brand new one cheap and love the look). going in front of a 727 with 2500-3000 stall and 3.55 rear end. So what have you? What kind of power am I looking at and what can I do better? Everything is bought and ready for assembly. Thanks for the time and your expertise.

Head flow numbers are super important at this juncture.
Can’t even guess a power number.

If SpeedMasters react similar to Edelbrocks I'd say around 450 hp.

If SpeedMasters react similar to Edelbrocks I'd say around 450hp

what no link to a dyno article? no tables with dyno numbers from tests? no discussion of tq or hp per ci? no equations?

are you feeling alright?

i'm reporting this, clearly your account has been hacked.

what no link to a dyno article? no tables with dyno numbers from tests? no discussion of tq or hp per ci? no equations?
If I knew of a article that matched the OP's build I would post it for him.

Here just for you.

Lets say 1.2 tq per cid @ 5500 rpms

408 x 1.2 x .9 x 5500 / 5252 = 461 hp. So 461 hp @ 5500 / 490 tq @ 4000 rpm

Is the universe back in order again ?
are you feeling alright?
I'm feeling fine thanks :)
i'm reporting this, clearly your account has been hacked.

1728382380988.png

-
Back