Opinions on this?

-

TF360

Reaction score
Debating what to do here. My Slant has power steering and A/C, but I put headers on it and would love to get rid of the P/S box. I could also get rid of all the A/C stuff and save a lot of weight. On the other hand, it's just a cruiser and the accessories are nice to have. I'm also getting older, so maybe it's wiser to keep the power steering. What is your opinion?

My vote: keep the P/S and the AC........when you are out cruzing, do you want sweat running down your back, you live in Florida, I'm sure you know it gets hot.......the P/S is nice for parallel parking

Does the AC function now? Get rid of the headers keep the comforts. It’s a slant 6 how fast will it go?

Yea, A/C functions, but it is disconnected right now. I was thinking in terms of cleaning up the engine bay, and maybe switching to PST manual box.

Keep them both. Get the A/C working and enjoy the ride. Besides you'll drive it more with the A/C working and parking will be so much easier.

I would keep the accessories. The power & weight saved by removing them isn't going to make it a traffic light derby winner. Enjoy the comforts!

-
Back