Opinions wanted!! Changed out number 3.

-

73Scamp6.1

Reaction score
First off forgive me if I stole and manipulated a picture of your car. This was a green Scamp I found online. Secondly please forgive my crude photoshop skills. Size, angle, gloss, ect. might be off along with a bunch of other things. Bumpers will either be car color or black, all chrome trim will also be black, none of this was changed in photoshop.
A little about the build/car first; pro touring, lowered, built for handling, 5.7 hemi with 6 speed manual. I still have a ways, a really long ways, to go but need to get the wheels sorted out. These are the three I'm looking at, Cragar Elimators, Sahara Baja wheels(truck wheels), TSW Valencias. The size I'm looking at are 17x8s all around. Which ones do you like?

Cragars I worry will be the only chrome contrast on the car and might look slightly out of place with everything being dark. Also I think they might take away from the pro touring look a little.

Truck wheels, well they are truck wheels I worry they might look too thick and bulky, might have to go without center caps on these as they are very(4x4) looking.

Bandit wheels, I think these are my favorite so far.

The Cragars. Nice contrast to the black out theme. The 2nd set get lost in the overall appearance and the last are just totally wrong for the vintage muscle car era. Just my 2¢.

Thanks for the opinions everyone. Disclaimer on the last ones, I looked for some cheaper wheels that would look a little pro touring, found these and liked them for what they were and the more I look at the picture I realize how wrong they really are. You can basically disregard the last ones. I've already deleted them off of my favorites bar on the computer.

Deleted all the others, forgot they were linked sorry. Went with these in the end. Front 17x8 245/45/17(HDK front), Rear 17x9 255/50/17(I know its going to be a tight fit but doing it now while I'm still deep in body work so I can modify if I need to.

-
Back