Opinions...

white or black interior

• white

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • black

Votes: 81 69.8%

• Total voters
-
the white will pop,,,get you a lot of attention at shows,,i seen a black swinger,,sickening clean with white and black interior,,,

highly considering white in my car

John, here is my pictorial vote for you. :):)

Int1s.jpg

Int7s.jpg

All White? Heck No. Maybe Add, some White pipeing to the seats or a white accent panel or two somewhere. If you did that IMO.... You'd need a white stripe somewhere outside to tie it in. A custom one with the /////// pattern (from a 72 AAR cuda) on the 1/4 may look nice n unique.

Just My .02

Happy New Year !

Eric

I'm probably going to stay with Black at this point. The more I think of White the more I think it'll look too "pretty" if ya catch my drift....

But those pictures of the body colored interior sheetmetal, now THAT'S got me thinking..... 8)

SANY0022-vi.jpg

I'm probably going to stay with Black at this point. The more I think of White the more I think it'll look too "pretty" if ya catch my drift....

But those pictures of the body colored interior sheetmetal, now THAT'S got me thinking..... 8)

SANY0022-vi.jpg

John...that means pullin EVERYTHING out......It would look good though.

I agree with the white looking to "pretty"....my little promqueen has an attitude like a highschool cheerleader..LOL

-
Back