Orange or Black i need your Opinions Please

-
My 71 Dart Swinger Rad Support Is Also Body Color
Not Black !
70,000 Mile Car All Orignal Except The Engine Compartment That I Just Repainted. Purchased 6 Years Ago From Original Owner.

Steve

Mine was easy, everything is the same black (engine bay didn't get clear coat) excluding the engine of course and no the engine bay and trunk weren't done with a spray can (I'd kill my painter buddy for doing that). Oh, I forgot "ADAMS BACK", let the bells ring out. Hey Adam how's it going:notworth:

Terry

P7280005 (Small).JPG

that color was not offered in 73. ( just guessing here sublime, or sassy grass green) the only high impact colors available in 73 for plymouth and dodge were lemon twist and hemi orange. the factory would have never painted the engine bay that way. i too would like to know what the code for that is. also what code the fendertag has on for the paint on that car.

I agree w/7demon2..... NJDuster340, I think somebody`s told you some tall tales about your car. Unless you`ve owned the car since it was new you can`t be sure of anything.

I agree with most of you here engine bay the same color as the rest of the car. I made the mistake of blackening my engine bay 13 years ago and now I regret it it looks like crap now! When it was done it looked alright though.

-
Back