Ordered my tires

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
I finally ordered my tires I have been researching and thinking it over for weeks. I thought about getting a set of the cheap ironmans but changed my mind on them. I had bought a set of used 14 inchers for the from and they just happened to be bfgoodrich advantage t/a 185/65/14s so I did some research on them and they have really great reviews so I decided to go ahead and buy the same tire for the rear to have a matching set. Unfortunately they didnt have a 225 like I was wanting so I got a 215/70/15 they are a good looking tire I hope they will perform good and will stick to the road I will probably go wider next time but I think it's a good idea to start smaller and see how much bigger I can go than to start big and they not fit!

20200911_183543.jpg

20200911_183020.jpg

images.jpeg-3.jpg

download.jpeg-1.jpg

They always look best on 4 matching, fully inflated tires.

Most of mine are on mismatched, flat tires.

Makes a huge difference lol

They always look best on 4 matching, fully inflated tires.

Most of mine are on mismatched, flat tires.

Makes a huge difference lol
Yes I agree. It made a world of difference with the look of the car with tires on it. But I have looking at it on blocks for the last few years lol

I hope you don't plan on leaving the car sitting there in the dirt. Tires these days do not weather very well if left out in conditions.

They look good. They're gonna go up in smoke though.

What I always try to do is match up the tire height. I plan on going with a 245/60/14 on the back of Vixen and a 205/70/14 on the rear. VERY close in height. That's always the best way, IMO, IF you want to run a wider tire on the rear.

I hope you don't plan on leaving the car sitting there in the dirt. Tires these days do not weather very well if left out in conditions.
Unfortunately I don't have a garage so that's the only place she can set. I plan on getting some more gravel and extending the driveway some

-
Back