[WANTED] Original BB engine spark plug wire looms/spacers.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovetheA's

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for original bolts and washers and ignition wire looms etc. Engine is a 383. I think that many bolts from most v8’s may interchange. Wanted in nice shape nothing bent or stripped. Most importantly looking for head bolts, intake bolts, water pump bolts, alternator brackets, spacers, bolts etc. Has anyone stripped down a 383 and kept the hardware? What have you got?
Carl

I have a set of head bolts. I may have other parts also. Could you post or send pics of ALT brackets so I know what to look for ?
I have Bins full of MOPAR bolts.

Last edited:
I never toss a fastener .
The pilot tipped intake bolts will be the hardest to find . Then the waterpump and alt bolts due to corrosion and propper length .

But shipping wouldnt be cheap from here. There has to be a member close to you that has buckets of moparbolts .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank you everyone for reaching out. I have found much of the engine and water pump bolt hardware. I still looking for some big block wire looms/spacers.

1967 B engine in my 67 GTS. I don’t know if some of the plug wire looms would be the same but I’ll try to work with a common 67 B engine setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back