-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a original barracuda formula s 340 engine and auto trans combo. The motor will need rebuilt it has never been apart but turns free. The guy I got it from pulled it from a running 68 cuda. It's complete from carb to oil pan from trans to alternator has all pulleys ,distributor , kick down three piece rod, coil, power steering pump. It has the rare original hi po 340 exhaust manifolds also. This may seem high but I want 1600 . Has x heads to and i may part it out and keep long block pm me for more info. thanks

I have a original barracuda formula s 340 engine and trans combo. The motor will need rebuilt it have never been apart but turns free. It's complete from carb to oil pan from trans to alternator has all pulleys distributor. It has the rare original hi po 340 exhaust manifolds also. This may seem high but I want 1600 . Has x heads to
Well I think you have your answer-not high at all

Not any of my business but if I were you I would check some of these posts and e bay just to get an idea of what they are worth.

not sure wont have it in my posession until thursday its in friends garage

There was a 340 formula S? I thought those were 383s but then again I am a MOPAR newbie. IMO for the right engine for a 68 and a matching trannie the price was good.

There was a 340 formula S? I thought those were 383s but then again I am a MOPAR newbie. IMO for the right engine for a 68 and a matching trannie the price was good.

Engines offered in a Formula S………

Older than 67: 273

67: 273, 383

68: 340, 383

69: 340, 383

Thank you man looks like you made it home. I will get back with you if you are interested in the 440.

Had a little mishap on the way home, but got through it and arrived. My alternator went out 35 miles from home. Luckily the exit we pulled off at as soon as we noticed the alternator going out had a hotel and a dealer just off the highway. The dealer had to order the alt and had it by noon and we were back on the road by 2 PM.

Hey, What do you want for the 318 exhaust manifolds from the 71 dart you are advertising? I may be interested in them and pick them up with the 440.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back