Original Rat Rod

-

matthon

Reaction score
This thing sounded like a 4 cylinder, and looked like it had been driven non stop for the past 80 years. It was cool.
Time for a new air filter maybe?

I was gonna say it looked like a 427 Ford side oiler and it is, wow! Judging by the tag its most likely a 406HP

I was going to say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Then I saw the survival kit hiding in the rumble seat floorboard.

Cool and skanky all at the same time!! I would lose the crappy tires and rims and put some mags or slots on, those tires are lame looking. Looks like a really rare car and engine, cool too see them together in this condition and combo :-D

How can you treat a piece of machinery like that? I want to change the filter for him just because it hurts to look at it.

If I remember correctly, he is as old as the car and in as good of shape.
I don't think he has the means to do anything to it anymore, but it was probably sweet back in the day.
I wonder what that motor came out of- and when?

love the piece of door sill trim for a radio mount plate:-D that thing has a ton of potential.

You should of offered to take off that filter and beat it against a tree for the ol` boy, then it`d maybe sound like a V8? lol Boys, if that car could talk!8)

-
Back