Not open for further replies.

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I'd really like to find an original style black plug for the hole below the vent window that fills an allen screw access hole for vent window adjustment. Th originals were flexible rubber/vinyl, not the hard plastic replacements now on the repop market. I just need one, but would take a couple extras if available. They were always interior paint colored. I have a few green ones if somebody wanted to trade.

Although this also seems a bit of a guess, but I think you want to know this is a 1970 Dart. Evidently they were used in all the 1966 to 1972 A and B body cars with vent windows...

There is another post in the last week where a member is experimenting in making some

If you can not find the post I can cad something up if you can get me the dimensions or a sample.

I can print in various materials but am limited in color so painting after might be needed.

Pm me if you want to proceed

I have collection in a pill container here somewhere with all the colors. My son just move to his new house and I am starting to put parts back in the apartment above the garage . I'll keep an eye out for them. I know they are here from all the wing window cars we stripped. Locating all the parts that were put in the house, sheds and trailers is taking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back