Orlando Cruise/Car Show?

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Me & my Wife will be in Orlando on the weekend of June 18-19-20 as my Sister graduates from College on the 19th. Of those three nights, we decided we'd search out a car function one night while we're down there. Anything happening on a regular basis at any particular place? Mopar or mixed-brand? It doesn't have to be IN Orlando proper as we can travel....within reason. I'm not driving to Ocala (as much as I'd love to...) or Daytona. :-D

If nothing turns up, I'll just go to a movie I guess.....
:angry7:

Every Friday and Saturday night there is a family type cruise-in at Old Town.

Take I-4 west to the US 192 exit, go south (away from Disney World) towards Kissimmee about 3 miles.

Old Town will be on the right..just look for the Ferris Wheel and the huge bungie jumping towers.

1973 and older cars.

I think OldTown opens at about 3 o'clock for early car arrivals.....goes 'til after dark under the lights.......Friday is 1975 and later I believe, and Saturday is 1974 and earlier.

You CANNOT go wrong with Old Town....simply the best in the Orlando area.

PastorTom,
Thanks fot the update, I haven't been there since 2003. Back then the cutoff was 1972. They would not let me in with my 73 until I complained that I did not bring it 170 miles only to be turned away.

I believe they changed it last year due to the volume of the outcry.......my Demon was a 72 and my wife's Cuda was a 74.......Bummer it was.

Sounds like we'll be there on Saturday night then. Maybe we can have an FABO get-together..... 8)

I mean, what the heck. You guys are there already.... we're traveling!
:-D

remind us when date is close so we can try to go to old town

Absolutely! When ever we travel we try and meet up with members. Aside from local guys, I've met board members from all over. Last time we were in San Francisco we hooked up with GTXperience, REDFASTBACK, and KINGCUDA. I've also met Kevin (EVILSCAMP) up in the mountains of Pa.

Florida is next on our world tour. Or at least the states....
8)

-
Back