other blow through 2 barrels

-

bblock383

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im turboing my slant 6 and am having a few issues with the blow through 2 barrels.
The holley 2300 is the carb everyone goes after for blow through 2 barrels since its supposedly easy to mod. Problem is that it only came on fords n chevys and six pack mopars. So the linkage will not work with mopar linkage. Mopar had its own big 2 barrels like the holley 2245. This will work with mopar linkage but what about modding it for blow through? Would it be just as easy and work just as well? Or am I stuck with the 2300blow and figuring out how to make the linkage work? Thanks

Holley 2300 is really hard to get a hold of I'm tempted to run a 4 barrel. I would be using an adapter for my 2 barrel intake and I'm plannin to wire the secondaries shut. I'm wonfering if this will cause any issues. I seem to recall some one on the. Org maybe that said it caused problems for them. Anyone have any experience with this?

The holley 2300 is one of the most popular carburetors in the world. They are ALL over Ebay. You can get a universal one from Summit, Jegs or most anywhere. I'm surprised they ain't on the shelf at Wal Mart.

the holley 2300 is one of the most popular carburetors in the world. They are all over ebay. You can get a universal one from summit, jegs or most anywhere. I'm surprised they ain't on the shelf at wal mart.

x2

Can someone tell me difference between and side hung and a center hung 2300? Which one do I want for blow through or does or matter?

-
Back