Our Friend In Need Part III,Eddy Air Cleaner

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Per attached pics one new Eddy 10' chrome air cleaner with new filter ( approx 1 7/8" high ), 5 1/8" throat. I'll cover shipping and winner may PayPal ( gift ) Bruce. There's just one catch.

I am heading to work on the boat at oh dark thirty tomorrow so won't be able to ship until I get back in town around the end of April or first of May.

Taking bids until 12 noon CDT on April 9th. I'll try to keep up when I can thru snail speed cell phone connection. Can also get e-mail on my phone [email protected] .

Attachments

• jsw_img_2629.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 224
  • jsw_img_2631.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 236
Now that free shipping means no matter where it goes as long as it's to a Class M planet within our own solar system.

Bump....I can't afford anymore but BUMP dangit. lol

btt Come on yall. Even if you cannot use it, it would make cool wall art. This is for Bruce.

Bump. Hay mods...can we sticky this one too?

Bump. Can yall please sticky this one too? Thanks.

Trying to think what I could add to make this more enticing......?

Delivered by a red-headed dancing girl ?

I'd throw in the 8.75, 3.23 open chunk but can't afford the shipping on that, especially if delivered by aforementioned red-head.

Box of pistol ammo....?

65 Dart headlight buckets/bezels/inner doors..?

65 Dart firewall kickdown pivot..?

Kinda of a long "bump" but pick something for me to add, will still pay shipping on all but the 8.75 chunk.

$200.00 bid for 8.3/4 chunk and I will cover shipping. I do not need the air cleaner so if you want to keep that out of it, that's fine.

I'll bid original item up to $50

(someone's gonna have to tell me what to do with my oil filler cap hose when I do my 4brl upgrade, provided I win)

Got a weak signal so will type fast.

Air Cleaner up to $50, there is a hose nipple on the bottom pan, I THINK about 7/16".

$200 on the center chunk but recommend checking my thread of last year in Drivetrain about same, gears look good but there's some scarring on inner housing. BTW it's a 41 or 42 ( got that CRS disease ).

Any questions PLEASE call me 217-840-9360 or [email protected]

Still looking for red-head to deliver.

THX all, appreciate patience what with my being unable to keep up on thread like I should.

If there was ever anyone who could mess up a one car funeral; it's me !

When I put the 8.75 chunk on the auction my lame brain forgot the part about may ( probably ) will need rebuilt and so got a good faith bid from Dustermaniac. By PM exchange Dustermaniac has graciously, and honorably decided to continue, but dude; just can't let you take the fall for my mistake.

SO.....Here is what I propose. I will cover Dustermaniac's bid to Bruce and leave the 8.75 up for auction with everyone now knowing it's true condition.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=102903

I hope everybody will accept my apology and not think I was intentionally trying to pawn off a defective part.

Sometimes I ought to just sit on my hands with a gag in my mouth.

Still feel like a dufuss for screwing up but happy to rectify my mistake. $ sent. God Bless Bruce.

It's all good Roger.This is a very generous thing you are doing,don't beat yourself up.You're part of the FABO fabric that makes this the great site it is.

-
Back