Our Friend is in Need Part II - Powder Coating Gift Certificate Up for Bid

-
Thanks Ramcharger!! You truly are an angel. Remember what you give you receive back tenfold. I was going to bid everything I had in my "secret stash Duster account" which amounted to $325.00 but you got me beat my friend. God Bless you. And may god bless our true brother in Christ Bruce.

WOWWW, that must be one heck of an angel you have there Joe! Amazing .... I think I'm in shock. FOUR TIMES face value?!?

340plot, this record-setter ends at 10:00 p.m. central time on Saturday, April 9, 2011.

WOWWW, that must be one heck of an angel you have there Joe! Amazing .... I think I'm in shock. FOUR TIMES face value?!?

340plot, this record-setter ends at 10:00 p.m. central time on Saturday, April 9, 2011.

Just close it and give me the dam cert... :D Oddly, right after I posted my last post here on this thread my internet service puked. Cable guy had to show up this afternoon to convince those peckerheads at Comcast that I wasn't lying and I knew what i was talking about. :banghead: Anyway, I think my Angel was keeping me from changing my mind, lol.

BTW, how long is this cert good for and will it cover a motorcycle cylinder?

Thanks Leanna!

P.S.

StrokerScamp, I know you'd have done the same if you could. :thumbup:

FABO goodwill doesn't expire so neither does my Gift Certificate. :-D I'm sure we can work out something we're both comfortable with.

On a personal note, did you see my email about Billy's new dirt bike he traded a PowerGlide for? I've been working quite a few late nights after I shut down the shop coating everything and he started putting it together yesterday. Wowwwww ...

On a personal note, did you see my email about Billy's new dirt bike he traded a PowerGlide for? I've been working quite a few late nights after I shut down the shop coating everything and he started putting it together yesterday. Wowwwww ...

How about a thread on Billy's bike and your work on it with LOTS of pictures????????

RAMCHARGER Joe,

What can anyone on here say Joe, I know you raced bikes some time ago and it takes (excuse the expression) BALLS! But Joe, your Heart and compassion out weighs what it takes to be one of those crazy bike racers!!!

From the bottom of my heart, a warm Thank You for helping out Bruce!!! Little own helping out a person you have never met in this way Joe, as I mentioned you are an Awesome person and member of the FABO family!!!!

Kim Whitlock

I just edited my previous post with a link to the FaceBook album on my shop's Fan Page that's been growing in leaps and bounds since he did the deal for it on February 20. (I just had to add all the pics from yesterday when he started mocking it up for reassembly.) I suppose I could start a thread if there's really any interest in an old Honda XR200 build ........

I just edited my previous post with a link to the FaceBook album on my shop's Fan Page that's been growing in leaps and bounds since he did the deal for it on February 20. (I just had to add all the pics from yesterday when he started mocking it up for reassembly.) I suppose I could start a thread if there's really any interest in an old Honda XR200 build ........

Heck yea on a thread, especially with all your "Mistress of Metal" work involved!!!

FABO goodwill doesn't expire so neither does my Gift Certificate. :-D I'm sure we can work out something we're both comfortable with.

Not yet but I'm doing a Linux conversion so all will be well soom after I burn this new server in...

You guys are awesome !!!

No, I'm not. ;)

How about a thread on Billy's bike and your work on it with LOTS of pictures????????

Roger that! :headbang:

No one will get this gift cert but me. This is going to hurt, but no where near the hurt that Bruce is going through.

$500 for some powdercoating. Leanna, I've got the Duster on dollies now so it's getting close.....

Bruce, keep the faith in whatever manner is closest to your heart.

Nothingbutdarts, you know me and it's the least I can do. You even fed me when I was down and out. I'll never forget that either.

"OK...... hit the post button ramcharger". That's the Angel on my shoulder, lol. I won't tell you what the devil's saying... ;)

I am speechless ramcharger!
I don't remember feeding you guys but....
Anybody EVER on FABO that needs food for thier family will always get at least $20.00 from me no matter how broke I am.

ramcharger, as for how you settle up with PSC PLEASE contact Leanna and you two figure it out.
And post it here to close this auction.

Later,
A very stunned
7071dartgtreg/Bruce B.

Well Leanna I see that ramcharger has this auction all sewed up. I do a lot of reading and not a lot of posting but anyway let’s start another one. I will send you $40 for another auction. I don’t think my 70 Dart will miss it I just look and I been working on this thing for 6 years now, how time flies when having so much fun…….. I challenge anybody to match it.
Leanna I have sent the money to your paypal account.
Jim

Well Leanna I see that ramcharger has this auction all sewed up. I do a lot of reading and not a lot of posting but anyway let’s start another one. I will send you $40 for another auction. I don’t think my 70 Dart will miss it I just look and I been working on this thing for 6 years now, how time flies when having so much fun…….. I challenge anybody to match it.
Jim

Wow, another unexpected development this morning! Thank you Jim!! We'll need an end date/time for this new auction. What do ya'll think, a week?

Technically, my original auction is still going until Saturday at 10 p.m. central time but I have to agree that ramcharger probably has that one in the bag.

I'll hold muddacres' $40 in my paypal account for the time being (basically because I'm not quite sure what else to do with it at this point LOL -- all proceeds will go to Bruce eventually).

I am speechless ramcharger!
I don't remember feeding you guys but....
Anybody EVER on FABO that needs food for thier family will always get at least $20.00 from me no matter how broke I am.

ramcharger, as for how you settle up with PSC PLEASE contact Leanna and you two figure it out.
And post it here to close this auction.

Later,
A very stunned
7071dartgtreg/Bruce B.

No, you never fed me but you did answer some questions for me for years back before when I first joined and was researching which A body to buy. I don't forget stuff like that! :evil3:

Leanna I spoke a few days ago and all is good. For some reason I was thinking that I had this in the bag but she's going to torture me for another day and 9 minutes, lol!

Jim

Well done Jim! :cheers:

... Leanna I spoke a few days ago and all is good. For some reason I was thinking that I had this in the bag but she's going to torture me for another day and 9 minutes, lol!

Joe, I'm pretty sure you have that first auction in the bag. The clock's only still running because tomorrow's my 20th anniversary of Cuda ownership; it's why I chose it as the end date the other day. :-D

Besides, torturing you is a dirty job ......... but somebody's gotta do it. :-D

Joe, I'm pretty sure you have that first auction in the bag. The clock's only still running because tomorrow's my 20th anniversary of Cuda ownership; it's why I chose it as the end date the other day. :-D

Besides, torturing you is a dirty job ......... but somebody's gotta do it. :-D

Congratz on the Cuda! I bet you remember the day you bought it like yesterday!

I remember getting all my vehicles but the day I sold some is a blur. :burnout:

I've already got some Chitown girl trying to torture me...from a distance and all my friends say that she will steal my soul...... We'll see..... she does work in advertising, lol. :clock:

Congratulations ramcharger Joe!!! As anticipated, there were no last-minute bids so the $125 Gift Certificate is yours.

What are we doing with the $40 in my paypal account from muddacres??? Jim, is that a starting bid on another gift certificate, or are you buying a $40 Gift Certificate from me to auction off with those proceeds going to Bruce?

Leanna I think you did a great job with the last one, so you can decide what to do with it. You and Bruce have so many friends on here I'm sure that it will turn into a lot more than a measly 40 bucks. God bless you two and good luck with the auction.
Jim

Arrrgghh, woke up Saturday morning sick as a dog and I'm still sick. Got the worst cold I've had in years, dang it. I don't get it, I never get sick anymore.

Anyway, should I send the dough directly to Bruce?

Yeah I think so. I don't have any objections......I think this is CudaChick's deal though.....so why not shoot her a PM?

Arrrgghh, woke up Saturday morning sick as a dog and I'm still sick. Got the worst cold I've had in years, dang it. I don't get it, I never get sick anymore.

Anyway, should I send the dough directly to Bruce?

You're sick?!?! Hang in there and take care of yourself Joe!

Your plan is fine by me -- you DEFINITELY won this gift certificate. :-D Settle up with Bruce however you see fit and shoot those parts over whenever you're ready.

Thanks again FABO!

I have another Gift Certificate here that's presently at $40.00 kindly donated by muddacres. Any other bidders? I'll make this one a $75.00 Gift Certificate too for starters and see what happens with it.

Yeah, dam it. I got the cold from hell. I don't think I've got a cold this bad in ten years. This is my second day off work. My last root canal I had done I only took off one day. This sucks.

Anyway, I'll get Bruce taken care ASAP and let you know.

Bruce,

Check is in the mail, please give Leanna a shout out when you recieve and and cash it. Good luck Bruce and we're all pulling for ya buddy!

-
Back