Our new ride

-
Congratulations Snake :thumbsup: I owned a 72 Sat as well and enjoyed the ride a bunch sir, Yours is beautiful :thumbsup:

71/72 are great looking cars. Nice buy.

Actually. Even in 4 door which are all but non existant due to daily driver syndrome. Haha.

Nice ride! Nothing wrong with changing it up a bit. See you on FBBO. lol

It's a beaut for sure!! Please don't forget your friends here, we're still gonna keep your place at the table!!!

Nice score Snake....Your car is a beauty!! It looks like it might have been curious yellow originally?

cant seam to get registered at fbbo.

SEVERAL years back i had a 74 Road Runner,cant remember if i joined,when i try its says my email addie is all ready being used.

If your email addy is already being used, I'm thinking you're already registered there possibly under a different username?

Scroll down to the bottom of any page on FBBO & Click>>Contact Us
Fill in the blanks...

Best of Luck on the new car!! :thumbsup:

Nice score Snake....Your car is a beauty!! It looks like it might have been curious yellow originally?

If your email addy is already being used, I'm thinking you're already registered there possibly under a different username?

Scroll down to the bottom of any page on FBBO & Click>>Contact Us
Fill in the blanks...

Best of Luck on the new car!! :thumbsup:
Thanks C have, i GOT registered,nice eye yes it was curious yellow,going with plum crazy purple. We got her home, Monday and now all most tore down for repaint.58 thousand mile to boot.

007.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG

I liked the part about the 383 horsepower being down and the weight going up, which will make the insurance companies happy.

-
Back