Out Side the Box Mopars

-

BoostedLilRe

Reaction score
I am building a twin turbo LiL Red Express and the turbo forum on this site has been extremely helpful so I figured I should join. This project is fairly early in its build and the goal is a true 9 second street truck. I will start posting as I go so that if there are any helpful hints along the way to save time and labor feel free to help.

From one Mopar truck guy to another . Welcome to the site ! I'm doing a 440 Warlock . It's going to be what I'm calling a "survivor period correct hot rod truck" lol . But I'm only shooting for low 11's . I already know I can get into the 12's pretty easy with this one , but I'll be happier with an 11 sec. street truck . lol

No way ! I just noticed your from Mass too ! Were about's are you ? I'm on the south shore .

I'm from the same area ! Do you ever go to the cruise's at the track in Raynham or the PepBoys cruise ?

I read your resto thread and as soon as i saw the white ram in the background i knew were you are from. I live about 10 mins away. I have been to the dog track a couple times. Before rebuilding my truck i used to got to the star drive inn. And a few cars show at the Berkley Fire dept.

I am building a twin turbo LiL Red Express and the turbo forum on this site has been extremely helpful so I figured I should join. This project is fairly early in its build and the goal is a true 9 second street truck. I will start posting as I go so that if there are any helpful hints along the way to save time and labor feel free to help.

Welcome Sir!!

"I am building a twin turbo LiL Red Express"...

Thx added!!! post often... awesome vision for an project !!

I read your resto thread and as soon as i saw the white ram in the background i knew were you are from. I live about 10 mins away. I have been to the dog track a couple times. Before rebuilding my truck i used to got to the star drive inn. And a few cars show at the Berkley Fire dept.

So you recognized my Ram ? Is that I good thing ? lol I haven't been to the Star drive in in quite a few years . The last time I went I took the red 4x4 Warlock I had and it was kinnda treated like it didn't belong there and last season we didn't really make it to to many shows at the beginning because I was trying to get the Dart ready for the road . We missed the Berkley show and I was bummed out . We went to the very first show that they held . We try to make it a point to go to shows that have a good cause like that even if were missing a bigger one . Hopefully I'll get to check out your lil red sometime soon . I definitely get into stuff like that . If you ever need anything please feel free to give me a shout .

By the way , Do you have any sort of a build thread anywhere ?

I am actually going to start my build thread in the turbo section later today. I will post a few of the pics of what I have done so far. The truck is back halved already with ford 9" and fourlink. Motor just went in a couple weeks ago 408 magnum block stroker. Exhaust manifolds and turbo's are supposed to here this week.

-
Back