-
Status
Not open for further replies.

eds70dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone know if there is any company that makes inner or outer wheel-well sections for 1970 Dart Swingers, or even good used ones off a donor car are acceptable. Some offer other models but not for A-body Darts. Mine are completely shot and need replacing. Have new quarter panels to go on but have nothing to weld to. Need help and advise badly to continue project.....

Does anyone know if there is any company that makes inner or outer wheel-well sections for 1970 Dart Swingers, or even good used ones off a donor car are acceptable. Some offer other models but not for A-body Darts. Mine are completely shot and need replacing. Have new quarter panels to go on but have nothing to weld to. Need help and advise badly to continue project.....

Good luck finding them,nobody is repopping them.
The western yards have them yet but they are expensive,i ended up mini-tubbing my Scamp because i couldn't find them.

too bad your so far away. i have a parts car that i would let you cut them off of.

Hi EvilScamp, I was wondering if you knew as one of the guys here at work told me that the 69 Barracuda had the same outside wheel well sections as the 70 Dart.. Is that possible.........

Hi EvilScamp, I was wondering if you knew as one of the guys here at work told me that the 69 Barracuda had the same outside wheel well sections as the 70 Dart.. Is that possible.........

I don't know if they are the same on the '70 Darts, but I read that the reason the rear fenders of the '67-'69 Barracudas have the concave section in the body around the rear wheelwells is because it allowed them to use the same inner wheel tubs as the other A bodies. It was a cost cutting measure so they wouldn't have to tool up for another stamping for the outer section of the wheel tubs.

Nope he's wrong the Barracuda one's are the same as Dusters.
Darts are different.

Thanks guys, but I did find the inner wheel wells for my 70 Dart. They were at the Texasacres web site. He had a half dozen of them lying around. Considering mine are total gone because of our salty Canadian winters over the years, $200 bucks wasn't bad at all for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back