Oval Body Plug

-

superchargeddrt

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Anyone know where I can get the oval body plug that's on the firewall near the steering column? Thanks in advance.

That's it, THANKS MIKE!
Well I thought that the oval body plug that Mike suggested was correct but as it turns out it's too big. I am looking for the online plug just below the steering column. Does anyone know where I can buy one for a 1969 Dart or does anyone have one for sale? Thanks for your help FABO

Nobody has a clue where to get one of theses? I have been loosing my mind trying to find one. Typically the 62 - 66 Dart parts are the hard ones to find.

IMG_3139.JPG
I have one for an automatic and one for a manual.Let me know which one you need and pm me an address

You mean the clutch rod boot/block off?
Yes that's it, took me a while to figure out that was what it is. I finally found on and ordered it from a online site that screwed up and charged me $85.00 international shipping to ship a $4.00 plug LOL. I talked to them and I are straightening it out. Still may need one if this turns out to be incorrect. Thanks everyone for your help I GREATLY appreciate it!

-
Back