-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67DartGT340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is one that has been for sale for awhile in Winnipeg. I think they are asking a little too much for its condition. One guy from the Mopar association said he knew about this car and it requires a lot of work for what you are paying for. Maybe someone wants to save it! At the same time it could be gone as well, I just found out about it recently.

http://www.crosstownap.com/index.php?show=showprod&vid=470&prev=8&search=

Considering it's being sold by an auto recycler . They probably paid nothing for it .And now are gonna turn around and ask big $$ for it. In California that would mean the car will have a salvage title ,and if you ever wanna resell it.
One would have a difficult time getting any decent sum of money for it,as it's always suspect.A salvage title typically means very low resale value.IMO

GUYS..I think I have read about this guy in another thread..very high prices and when you buy..you get rust...then the seller disapears..

PLEASE..if you are thinking of buying..forget about the car..check the dealer out..I may be wrong but the province and price of car rings a bell..

Ian.

wow! if that car sells for that price.then all my projects r going up for sell. lol

it says it's a 340, maybe a little high but for a real 340 gts if it is? could be worth at least 40-50k restored?

but from that photo alone there is a ton of rust, look below the driver door... its gone!

I agree with all of your comments. The sources I have said they would not pay for that car near what he is asking. Look at the old vinyl roof or what is left of it. I am sure the frame is rusted out as well. You would be putting 20-30,000 in that car to get it back to showroom shape. Too bad it is a classic!

Hi Folks
I watched this car sell at the auction he bought it from. It is a real gts but it was hit on the pass side damageing right into the floor pans under the rear seat. The car has a miss matched year 340. The only thing I saw good on the car was the hood. He paid 1/2 the asking price which was way to much. I bought a number matching gts vert that is rusted bad for less.

Wow! That is crazy. I paid far, far less for my complete numbers matching 340 formula S 4spd notch. It is rusted to the hilt, too, but at least I paid next to nothing for it.

wow! if that car sells for that price.then all my projects r going up for sell. lol

For sure, my '64 Valiant is a lot nicer and I want less money.

product-1554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back