Overpriced '69 Barracuda coupe??

-
Only idiots paid $18K in 2005 for that anyway. It's worth about $10K maybe now depending on docs and condition out on the east coast.

The only upside to it, is that it could be a 69 'Cuda 340 car; Code A56/57?

LOL.. looks like a pig with a semi-shiny black paintjob on the outside.. No reverselights, ratty bumpers, interior fresh from the field, rats nest engine bay.. could be wrong, but I believe all 'cudas came w/buckets.

Grant

The "used car dealer" trying to sell this car needs to step away from his crack pipe. LOL...

thats a old ad,car is a 69 A56 coupe factory black auto on coluum,a member here bought the car and disassembled for a resto then posted it for sale on here about 3 or 4 months ago.

It is an A56 car, the guy that owns it is a member on here, but he only jumped in (I believe) to see what A56 meant. I emailed him about a year ago and said that it was sold. Guess he figured he would keep it as its pretty rare. A56's are getting very hard to find

I thought that A56 guy had a fastback with no documentation? Or is this "another" A56 guy lol..

Grant

The phrase "Rode hard and put away wet" comes to mind.
Too steep of an asking price for the condition, no matter where you are.

its a little bit high .. but compared to what people sell here in canada !! omg its nothing ,, a car like that here is like 25 k !!!

Are those 2 little hood scoops a factory option or something that's been tacked on?

Those are factory pot metal non-functioning stock scoops used in 69 on 'cuda 340, 'cuda 383, and 'cuda 440 packages. They were also used at least in 1973? on some Dart sports.

Hey Grant, you're thinking of the blue fastback, no motor or fendertag. This one I believe is an A56

I just remember the guy that had everyone try to confirm his car as an A56, just so he could quote us as authorities when trying to ebay it, even though it really had no proof positive.

If its an A56 notchie, I'd pay 10k for sure :) especially if it was black :tongue1:

Now if I could come with another $9476.32 :) $9475.64

Grant

-
Back