Owner hoping for 50k?

-
Great cleaning job The under hood engine bay someone painted black like a GM mopars are body color under the hood

They have the K car effect going with the trunk lock cover and the Fratzog on the front. Chevy black in the trunk and under the hood. Doesn’t look to me like a Dodge color either. More like a Corvette yellow. 77 or so. With the fabric headliner my guess is 73. I don’t even have words for that stupid stripe. Kim

They have the K car effect going with the trunk lock cover and the Fratzog on the front. Chevy black in the trunk and under the hood. Doesn’t look to me like a Dodge color either. More like a Corvette yellow. 77 or so. With the fabric headliner my guess is 73. I don’t even have words for that stupid stripe. Kim
That car is no way worth anything close to 50k. People think that because they have a old car that it's worth a fortune and most of the time it's not. I know where there's a low mileage ultra clean 1974 duster and they are asking 40k for it and it's a 318 car it's been for sale for at least 2 years

50,000 peso is around $2700 USD

That would make more sense!

Original car my a$$
My 73 Dart is more original than that. These youtubers flooking lie with everything these days. They should just be honest and say it's a dirty car is being washed without the false details.

-
Back