P.A. roll call

-
I don't know if I qualify for central and east Pa or central and west Pa. I live near Altoona about 100 miles due east of Pittsburg.

We will have a FABO tent again this year. And HemiDenny will be showing his modified custom rack & pinion K-member for A bodies and now custom makes the same style for B & E bodies.
So stop by.......

YO, this is cawley, I live in white deer pa. just south of Williamsport. Me & about 10 of my mopar buddies go to a cruis in at a place called lickity split across from walmart in Lewisburg. There is a lot of mopars in this area. Im friends with aleast 20 of them, plus we all go to Carlisle for the weekend. On a good night at the cruise in they get around 200 to 250.:-D

Lewistown...

Absolutely nothing of interest in this town.

Nothing of interest in this town? How about the Keystone State Muscle Cars cruise in every Saturday evening at Tractor Supply/Auto Zone. Have you been there? Most that have, come back. It's a good time, and it's FREE........ Beginning April 5th and running thru October 25th, 5-9pm. Weather permitting, of course....... Stop by, and all of the rest of you are invited, too. Open cruise, all makes and models. Also, Mid State Mopar club is just over the mountain in Centre Hall. Check us out at www.midstatemopars.net

We will have a FABO tent again this year. And HemiDenny will be showing his modified custom rack & pinion K-member for A bodies and now custom makes the same style for B & E bodies.
So stop by.......

You guys gonna set up at the Nats as well again this year?

You guys gonna set up at the Nats as well again this year?

Yes, will have another tent at the Nat in Columbus/National Trail. I believe we are going to move a further North to be away from the staging lanes. It hurts my ears and makes my throat sore from yelling to people right next to me :)

Yes, will have another tent at the Nat in Columbus/National Trail. I believe we are going to move a further North to be away from the staging lanes. It hurts my ears and makes my throat sore from yelling to people right next to me :)

Well, wherever the tent winds up being, I'll be sure to visit. I'm already looking forward to it

Nothing of interest in this town? How about the Keystone State Muscle Cars cruise in every Saturday evening at Tractor Supply/Auto Zone. Have you been there? Most that have, come back. It's a good time, and it's FREE........ Beginning April 5th and running thru October 25th, 5-9pm. Weather permitting, of course....... Stop by, and all of the rest of you are invited, too. Open cruise, all makes and models. Also, Mid State Mopar club is just over the mountain in Centre Hall. Check us out at www.midstatemopars.net

Ah that's a weekly thing? I must have seen the "last one of the year" on my way past Autozone in October (was raining that day) on my way up to Hummelswharf to see Slaughter perform a live Concert :D

I saw a Green '73/74 Dart Sport in the Autozone lot as I drove past, and there was that Cheby S10 with the Fake Blower too. And I passed FABO member Tekslk on my way out of town, he was driving his '67 Cuda to the show

I take it you're in Lewistown too? You've probably seen me out and about. If so feel free to wave. I'd be the guy with long hair driving a Lifted Black Dodge D50 (only one like it in PA), Gold '73 340 Duster (not to be confused with the Gold 71 Twister in Lewistown, that's my Grandfather's car), or Red '74 6-71 Blown 340 Duster.

Malvern Pa.But soon to be a non mopar guy.Me and my wife are packing it in.Sell off everything and do something different in life. The hobby has gotten to expentive and to many dishonst people in the car game. The bad thing is the car was almost done. The 5th body guy wont finsh the car.Five yrars of this nad enough is enough.This will be my last year at carlisle to We fegure what we doint sell there will go to the scrap yard.You Pa guys have fun. Mopars are fun. Mark

YO, this is cawley, I live in white deer pa. just south of Williamsport. Me & about 10 of my mopar buddies go to a cruis in at a place called lickity split across from walmart in Lewisburg. There is a lot of mopars in this area. Im friends with aleast 20 of them, plus we all go to Carlisle for the weekend. On a good night at the cruise in they get around 200 to 250.:-D

I'm only about 30 miles from Lewisburg, just outside of Shamokin and i had no idea anything like that there. I may have to check it out this year.

-
Back