P.G. Classics 69 dart int door pannels

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
I see in there book they now have Int Door Panels for the 69 Dart and outer cars.has anyone bought them yet.I want a set of white ones for the Dart for Christmas.I know I can get them state side but shipping will kill the sale.

I will not touch PG Classics with a 10-metre pole any more. Their stuff is marketed out of Canada, but it's all Chinese-made garbage. It looks great when you receive it, but it quickly degrades and the head of the operation, "Peter Gee", basically shrugs his shoulders and says "tuff luck, not my problem" if you can even get him on the phone—see here. Given that their stuff is priced way up high, that's not a good bargain. Check with SMS instead; their stuff is American-made. Yes, shipping from the States + importation duty costs more upfront, but having to replace PG's ѕhitty parts again in a year will cost more in the long run.

I will not touch PG Classics with a 10-metre pole any more. Their stuff is marketed out of Canada, but it's all Chinese-made garbage. It looks great when you receive it, but it quickly degrades and the head of the operation, "Peter Gee", basically shrugs his shoulders and says "tuff luck, not my problem" if you can even get him on the phone—see here. Given that their stuff is priced way up high, that's not a good bargain. Check with SMS instead; their stuff is American-made. Yes, shipping from the States + importation duty costs more upfront, but having to replace PG's ѕhitty parts again in a year will cost more in the long run.

One bad apple here for sure Dan,but I have bought from them befor with good results.But feedback is what I am after so thankss

-
Back