Pacific Northwest Mopar shows?

-

Fishracer66

Lap, not 1/4 mile times!
Reaction score
I am looking to show my Barracuda at some Pacific Northwest Mopar (or general, too!) shows this year, while it is still fairly fresh. Any recommended? I live in the Portland, OR area.

Thanks, Guys. I did not realize that there was so much going on here. I will have to take a good look at these and see what fits!

Here's some I posted in January - Salem/Woodburn shows are the best close to Porland

6/1 Spring round up Everett, WA (all makes hot rod show in Suquamish 5/31 if you want to make a weekend of it)

6/7 Richlands Mopar show
6/8 Yakima Funshine show - mostly Mopar but open (I went to this last year for the first time and had a great time - Thx Dart4forte!)
Sounds like a weekend to me!

7/19 Pentastar Pride show in Salem OR
7/20 Woodburn OR PNW Mopar Nationals - show drags swap

7/27 Mopar Magic Bremerton WA -

8/10 Oak Harbor Summer Sizzler (Open Show in Oak Harbor 8/9 to make it a weekend)

8/16-17 Sunbust - Graham WA Biggest Mopar only show in WA, swap meet new cars show Saturday, old cars show Sunday

9/5-7 ...and although not a Mopar only event, cap the season at the Rod Run to the End of the World - Ocean Park WA - more mopars than some Mopar shows! Cars 1984 and older at the show. Streets are full Thusday Night to Sunday afternoon. Slow Drags Friday night, show Saturday and Sunday, Cruise every night. Well over 1000 hot cars on the Long Beach Peninsula...
user_online.gif
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1970256978

Check out Sunbust in Graham WA. Not that far into WA and growing, think it's now a two day show plus parts etc. Unsure of when this years is, went last year enjoyed it, especially the Superbirds.

-
Back